The Lunar New Year has already kicked off, but I say keep the party going through the weekend!
Has the endless cold weather got you down? Feeling a little sluggish this Winter? The Lunar New Year has arrived just in time.
It’s the Year of the Sheep, which should bring much easier energies than the rapid pace of 2014’s Year of the Horse. Emulate some of the sheep’s sweetness with your family and business this year. Think kindness, peacefulness and tolerance.
Before you try some of the recipes below, be sure to clean your house well. Starting off with a clean home is essential to welcoming abundance in. Want to increase your odds for success? Take these tips from feng shu expert Doris Ingber:
- Avoid direct confrontations. Compromise and negotiation will achieve more than conflict;
- Home, food, clothing and comfort are a priority. Surround yourself with beautiful, quality things, or make sure that what you produce is done with quality materials;
- Create powerful allies and strong connections;
- Master the soft sell technique;
- Be responsible in your decision making; and
- Focus on charity and humanitarian acts.
Decorate with beautiful fresh flowers this weekend and add plenty of red to your table. Red signifies health, energy, vitality, power and good luck.
Gung Hey Fat Choy!