As 2015 draws to a close, I want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone in the fantastic Soul Boss community. Soul Bosses dive into the deep end of the pool and hang out there, but deep work can be challenging. You made it!
- Thank you to everyone who joined the conversation, particularly new members from Facebook and Pinterest. And, of course, my Twitter friends keep it interesting and at a 140 character limit, very concise!
- Thank you to everyone around the world. I’m happy to welcome global readers from new countries like Albania, Macedonia, the United Arab Emirates, Japan and South Africa. Loyal friends in Brazil, I salute you!
- Much appreciation to my fellow WordPress bloggers and the terrific WordPress staff.
- A special tip of the hat to my steadfast email subscribers.
- And, of course, thank you to everyone who has commented, liked and shared the posts, especially my fellow foodies. Thanks for coming back for a second helping; I hope your spirit was as well fed as your belly! In 2016, please continue to share. In no time you’ll be surrounded by Soul Bosses.
I’ll be back from vacation on Tuesday, January 5. In the meantime, I will leave you with a Buddhist prayer. I wish you a holiday season filled with peace, joy and unexpected blessings.
May you be happy in a deeply contented way
May you be safe and free from harm
May you find peace
May your life unfold with well-being