As we close the door on 2016, I wanted to take a moment to recognize everyone in the Soul Boss community. I’m amazed and humbled to see posts and podcasts travel from the Pacific Northwest to places like Saudi Arabia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Belgium and Australia. Ola, loyal friends in Brazil!
Soul Bosses are everywhere! Thanks for joining in and meeting up:
- At Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. We kept the conversation thoughtful and positive, bringing light to a sometimes dark space this year. Well done!
- On Soundcloud and iTunes. Welcome to my new podcast audience!
- At MyTrendingStories. It’s been exciting to add you to the Soul Boss mix.
- By Email. Many of you who receive posts by email are close friends as well as longtime subscribers. Your personal stories continue to inspire me.
- Through WordPress. My fellow WordPress writers motivate me with their creativity and tenacity. Thank you as well to the WordPress staff who work hard to constantly improve their platform.
And a hat tip to everyone who commented, liked and shared the posts. I appreciate you taking a few minutes to spread the word!
I’m relaxing for the next 2 weeks – I hope you are, too! Until Tuesday, January 3, I’ll leave you with a beautiful prayer by Religious Science founder, Ernest Holmes.
However you choose to celebrate, go in peace.